Mega discounts for clients among the first to sign-up!

Mega discounts for clients among the first to sign-up!

To all the clients whom are among the first wave to sign-up with GekkoFyre Networks’ products and services, we are offering huge discounts and bonuses as a thank you for putting your trust in us. This includes a coupon that grants a 33% discount off your first invoice with us and a permanent onFyre Membership for your newly created account.

The coupon, 4Q0BMZMX7H, only applies to Simple Hosting and Virtual Private Servers thus excluding products and services such as domain names and SSL certificates. But the 12.5% discount provided by the onFyre Membership definitely applies to everything that we offer and sell, so you won’t be left hanging! That said, the coupon itself is valid for invoices of any size that last for a duration of up to 3-months in length and no longer. The code expires on the 1st April, 2019, and is only valid for the first few dozen users who sign-up, although be warned that these coupons may possibly be consumed quite quickly. Afterwards, the coupon will become defunct but we’ll be sure to give prior notice of when time is running short. That is, unless the coupons are sold like hotcakes and we are left with little time to react! It is also only valid for a single order per account, per billing name and address. We will be on the lookout for fraudulent activity so we recommend that you do not attempt it. If you are an existing client you will then have to make do with any other coupons and/or promotions that may be active at the time, sorry, as you have already been awarded the membership that is mentioned above and already get the 12.5% discount with everything that we offer.

In order to receive your onFyre Membership before placing an order and the permanent, 12.5% discount that applies to all products and services thereafter, please create a support ticket with us via the billing department and we will get to your case as soon as possible. Afterwards, you may safely proceed with your order and receive your membership discount on-top of the kickback provided by the coupon.

Among the discount provided by the membership, you will also never experience a suspension or termination of your services for a late payment, using too many resources, or for using too much bandwidth, as an example. This is all within reason, of course, and we do kindly ask that you not abuse this privilege. We put a great deal of trust in our users with this. If you are also not at all happy with our services for whatever reason, then we offer a 28-day money back guarantee as well. Please see our Terms of Service for further details.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
Christopher McGill

Author by : Christopher McGill

A proud Red/Rainbow Fluffy Derg whom, despite rarely initiating conversation, does find immense joy in socializing with those that are close and new. A spiritualist by nature. I enjoy working with servers as a system administrator and radio transceivers as an individual licensed with amateur radio. My nationally registered callsign is VK3VKK! I love to play video games especially of the business simulation and tycoon variety while I also run my own company/organization in real life called GekkoFyre Networks. Thank you for stopping by my profile! ^,==,^