Discounts and Happy Easter from the team at GekkoFyre Networks!

Discounts and Happy Easter from the team at GekkoFyre Networks!

From the team here at GekkoFyre Networks, we wish everyone a happy and safe Easter while hoping that you all get plenty of chocolate eggs to eat! I, Christopher (Phobos D’thorga), have sure been enjoying the break, where much playing of the new video game Anno 1800 has been had. Let us know what you have been up-to in our official Discord server! We’re a friendly bunch with only simple rules and as long as you do nothing too risqué or adult in nature, you’ll be fine.

But to celebrate the joyous occasion of Easter, we have a special deal in store for both new and existing customers! If you apply for a new product of any of the following:

Then you are eligible for a 25% discount if you use the coupon code, BR2SBN4K3Q, during the checkout process. If you encounter any issues and/or wish to discuss a question with us, then please open a ticket with our support agents.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Christopher McGill

Author by : Christopher McGill

A proud Red/Rainbow Fluffy Derg whom, despite rarely initiating conversation, does find immense joy in socializing with those that are close and new. A spiritualist by nature. I enjoy working with servers as a system administrator and radio transceivers as an individual licensed with amateur radio. My nationally registered callsign is VK3VKK! I love to play video games especially of the business simulation and tycoon variety while I also run my own company/organization in real life called GekkoFyre Networks. Thank you for stopping by my profile! ^,==,^