Announcement of new Marketing Campaign; Discounts!

Announcement of new Marketing Campaign; Discounts!

Today, GekkoFyre Networks is proud to announce the launch of a new marketing campaign in association with SoFurry! So please keep your eyes peeled for any of the below leaderboards on SoFurry’s website. We’d appreciate any comments on the campaign in general within our Official Discord channel also.

In conjunction with this, we are releasing a coupon code as well that will grant (potential) clients of GekkoFyre Networks a 25% discount on pretty much everything that we offer! This includes all domain name registrations plus transfers and renewals, virtual private servers, shared hosting, Zimbra hosted email, game servers, and so much more. The only exception is that SSL certificates and Weebly services are not covered, apologies, as we have a very low profit margin on the latter in particular. But otherwise, upgrades of pre-existing services are also covered for customers of GekkoFyre Networks that already have an account and service with us.

So! The code in question is, CRG9TNLS6C, and it’s time to start saving.

If you have any questions, queries, or even comments, then please redirect them to our technical support staff who will be more than happy to assist you.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Christopher McGill

Author by : Christopher McGill

A proud Red whom, despite rarely initiating conversation, does find immense joy in socializing with those that are close and new. A spiritualist by nature. I greatly enjoy the world of amateur radio of which I have only recently delved into, whilst playing the odd video-game on the side or doing some programming. The transceiver I use is a Yaesu FT-450D which operates on the HF range along with the 6 m band, and the antenna is a MFJ-1836H cobweb, of which may be seen below on the About Page of my personal website. More information: https://vk3vkk.io/about-me.html