Going Private

Going Private

As of July 27th, 2020, GekkoFyre Networks will no longer be a public entity and will instead be going private, where we will only be offering services to any newer customers towards the closest of friends from henceforth.

Effective from then, VPS services will be terminated for anyone who is not a dear friend of GekkoFyre and therefore Phobos D’thorga, although if you have another type of service with us, then it will not be a burden for us to maintain that for you.

The truth is that things have become too expensive to maintain and we’ve lost many customers due to the COVID-19 outbreak, as well as donors. This is not the fault of anyone as many people are experiencing a tough outlook on life at the moment, as well as businesses.

Thank you, and if you have any questions then please redirect them towards Phobos D’thorga personally.

Christopher McGill

Author by : Christopher McGill

A proud Red/Rainbow Fluffy Derg whom, despite rarely initiating conversation, does find immense joy in socializing with those that are close and new. A spiritualist by nature. I enjoy working with servers as a system administrator and radio transceivers as an individual licensed with amateur radio. My nationally registered callsign is VK3VKK! I love to play video games especially of the business simulation and tycoon variety while I also run my own company/organization in real life called GekkoFyre Networks. Thank you for stopping by my profile! ^,==,^