GekkoFyre Networks now offers Zimbra Hosted Email plans from our very own servers, thus ensuring that you’re getting the best possible service and quality! Zimbra is an enterprise-class email, calendar and collaboration solution built for the cloud, both public and private. With a redesigned browser-based interface which makes extensive use of AJAX, Zimbra offers the most innovative messaging experience with a plethora of features that make it one of the best groupware solutions available today. Some of the key features include:
- Share Inbox mail folders, Address Book contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Briefcase folders and files amongst your work colleagues or even friends, using powerful collaboration features.
- Communicate with other users via Zimbra Chat from right within the Web Client, and even amongst your team!
- Optionally work offline with Zimbra Desktop or clients such as Microsoft Outlook using IMAP(S)/POP(S), and CalDAV.
- Stay connected anywhere on any smartphone or other device with any of the aforementioned protocols.
- Transform Zimbra into a customized “collaboration hub” by integrating external applications and web services — such as Salesforce and enterprise applications including Oracle and SAP.
- Comes with a tightly integrated anti-spam, antivirus, and other filtering services.
- And so much more!
We have chosen the OSS (open source software) edition because this allows us to offer our clients the best feature-rich mix in terms of value and available options. What you get is an excellent groupware mail client that is both web-based while providing connectivity options for going offline via the available Desktop and Mobile clients, so you have the best of both worlds.
At GekkoFyre Networks, we offer competitive industry rates for all of our products and services whilst at the same time, we provided a more personal, one-on-one customer experience. We can do this because we operate as and like a small business.
If you require migration assistance from a pre-existing email account over to our servers and henceforth a Zimbra account, please get in touch with our support department firstly before making any related account purchases. We need to work out with you what is and what might not be feasible in terms of a migration, as dependent on the type of service you are migrating away from. That said, we do offer a 28-day money back guarantee with no questions asked and this definitely applies to our Zimbra Hosted Email accounts.
Regarding other feature updates around our company, we are now offering the ability to freely upgrade your service plans if you are making use of a product or service that comes with customizable options, such as our VPS (virtual private server) lineup.
Lastly, we now have an official newsletter you may signup towards without having to be a pre-existing client! You will receive all the latest updates without having to check this blog manually and we will be sure to only send out messages intermittently. We all know what it’s like to deal with spam! Plus it’s part of our core mission policy to fight spam where possible.
The form can be found within the navigation bar on this blog to the top-right or, in the case of just this article only, simply below for one-off convenience.